I am posting the links to the new funding sources that I have discovered over the past month that could make getting deals under contract and purchase/rehab financing easier for everyone. Check 'em out to see if these companies can work for you!
- For Wholesalers and Investors alike. Here's a company that will fund your Earnest Money Deposits. Now there's no reason to get that great deal under contract! EMD Funding: We Fund Offer Deposits -- Use Our Deposits, POF, and Buyers for Your Wholesale Offers and Contracts
- Fund My Gap provides gap funding and hard money lending to Joint Venture Partners across the United States for the purpose of purchasing distressed or foreclosed properties, rebuilding or refurbishing them, and then selling the property to provide a profit for the company and its investors. Fund My Gap also helps originate loans for developers for the purpose of wholesaling.
3. If you are looking to blow the lid off your fix 'n flip business, these people may be able to help...
- Gorilla Capital JV Program provides funding for Single Family Residential Fix & Flip
projects nationwide via our Joint Venture Program for Fix & Flip Operators.
Gorilla Capital’s fund managers are actively seeking Fix & Flip operators who are capital constrained, or otherwise unable to capitalize on many of the opportunities currently available in the distressed residential Fix & Flip space.
Gorilla Capital’s process is extremely streamlined and efficient – with funding for up to 90% of your acquisitions and regular reimbursement of rehab expenses.
- Equity Participation and Joint Venture Program Highlights:
o Commercial and residential projects accepted in all 50 U.S. states and internationally, involving both real property and non-performing loanso Brokers welcomeo Efficient transactions with all decisions made and funded internallyo Capital contribution amounts up to $5M, and no minimumso 90% Loan to Value Ratioo 12% Preferred Return, with flexible equity split at liquidation